“…This is a team that has been recognized not only within the utility industry but across the industry in general as being a best in class team.”
— Joseph M. Rigby, former Chairman, President and CEO, Pepco Holdings, Inc.
We use best practice methods to analyze team dynamics, individual capabilities and organizational design. Using these findings, we are then able to adjust team alignment and integration in a way that improves accountability, productivity, cost efficiency and morale. We also conduct emotional intelligence (EQ) assessments and training to enhance your teams’ effectiveness and ensure strategic alignment with important business goals – no matter the industry.
As EQ and organizational design are becoming a better understood and more respected value proposition, the demand for certified professionals to work with existing teams is increasing. We provide a comprehensive suite of testing and training including:
Completing a thorough analysis of team member capabilities, and reviewing and enhancing individual position descriptions.
Building a new organizational design and team structure based upon business needs, leveraging existing talent where appropriate and effectively assisting in the recruiting of new talent.
Using research to create a resilient foundation upon which to develop a new strategic communications platform.
Emotional intelligence training
Training leadership and individual team members to adjust their behaviors to achieve increased productivity and better results.
How do we know our method works?
- Recognized as Communications Department of the Year, Gold Stevie Award, 2014 (Pepco Holdings, Inc.)
- Awarded “Top Places to Work in Public Relations” by PR News, 2013 (Pepco Holdings, Inc.)
- Maintained staff retention rate exceeding 90% over four years with 50+ communications professionals nationwide (American Water)
- Named Best Small Company to Work For, 2004 and 2005 (High Point Communications)
- Designated as Professional Certified Coaches by the International Coach Federation
Employees are often an overlooked and untapped resource of brand ambassadorship and advocacy. We can help you tap into those resources using best practices and proven methods to ensure your organizational design models are aligned with your particular strategic business direction.